Saturday, December 5, 2009

I started this blog at the beginning of the year with almost no idea what this class was going to be like. I was also unsure whether I was still going to want to be an environmental major by the time exams rolled around. I have heard that at least half of the freshmen in college will change their major. So far I have not changed my major and I am pretty happy with what I am planning on majoring in. I am still conscious of the fact that there is a good possibility that I may decide to switch my major, but at this point I do not plan to. The environmental class that I have been taking has reassured my choice in Environmental Science. It has probably been my favorite class this semester. I really like the professor and think he does a good job getting students to care about what he is teaching. The class always keeps me interested and it has helped me find an area to focus my career around.

No comments:

Post a Comment